Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

ROM Support for Lyf Water F1s

First of all,glad I joined the forum!!!!,I loved Resurrection Remix a lot!!!,I had an old Lyf Device (LYF water F1s-LS01), although I thought it's not worth requesting a rom for this device,but i still think there are many people out there struggling to get a proper update for their Lyf device!!!,so I thought to share this with you guys,developers out there if you can please make a Resurrection ROM for this device it can help lots of people,for starters this device is not low on hardware!!,it's specs are absolutely cool,but their manufacturers are Soo arrogant that they don't even know if Nougat will be released for thier devices or not!!,even I had struggled a lot with device!!!,so please if anybody can make a stable Nougat ROM for this device!!!,then please help!!!

Comments

• tejas said:
    First of all,glad I joined the forum!!!!,I loved Resurrection Remix a lot!!!,I have an old Lyf Device (LYF water F1s-LS01),so I thought to share this with you guys,developers out there if you can please make a Resurrection ROM for this device it can help lots of people,for starters this device is not low on hardware!!,it's specs are absolutely cool,but their manufacturers are Soo arrogant that they don't even know if Nougat will be released for thier devices or not!!,even I had struggled a lot with device!!!,so please if anybody can make a stable Nougat ROM for this device!!!,then please help!
    Waiting for my Resurrection Remix ROM!!!

Thank You!