Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

[BUG REPORT][8.1]Mi Max Prime Helium RR 6

The google camera app doesn't open (Logcat1) and I'm experiencing a very annoying video stutter/lag on at least YouTube and Netflix, on Netflix's app the video stutters, cutting audio with it (logcat 3), on youtube the audio is unaffected, but the video lags behind with a very low FPS (logcat 3). And after a while (about one day) the google search doesn't function, with the progress bar going almost all the way to the end and freezing (logcat 4).

I did format everything I could on TWRP and did a fresh install over ADB sideload 3 times, but the issues persist. So I'm including what I hopefully think it is a full cat log of the system (Logcat 5)

NOTE THAT I'M GOING TO ADD THE LOGCATS AS I GET THE PERSISTENT BUGS IM EXPERIENCING
Use the ones that I provided as for now

I'm actually new to custom ROMs so I'm trying to fell my way around with Logcat, hope I did it right

I'm using Open gapps arm64 8.1 stock (also used aroma for removing some apps I don't use, no change though)

System: RR-O-v6.0.0-20180227-helium-Official
Kernel: 3.10.108-lineageos-geedf551 (gcc version 4.9.x 20150123 (prerelease) (GCC) ) nijel8@xda #1
Build Number: rr_helium_userdebug 8.1.0
                       OPM1.171019.018 546af6871e test-keys

Comments

• Hello i have this problems too. But ota updates is dosent working