Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problems with building RR - could someone point out what I'm doing wrong?

edited May 9 in General
I'm trying to build RR for the LG G5 h830, which doesn't have an official (or unofficial, for that matter) build yet, though the RS988 model has an unofficial build, and there is an unofficial lineageOS build for it. 
What I did so far: 
repo init -u https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix/platform_manifest.git -b oreo
repo sync -f

put this in roomservice.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
        <project name="TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_qcom_binaries" path="vendor/qcom/binaries" revision="cm-14.1" remote="github"/>
        <project name="TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_lge" path="vendor/lge" remote="github" revision="lineage-15.1"/>
        <project name="LineageOS/android_device_qcom_common" path="device/qcom/common" remote="github" revision="lineage-15.1" />
        <project name="LineageOS/android_device_lge_h830" path="device/lge/h830" remote="github" revision="lineage-15.1"/>
        <project name="LineageOS/android_device_lge_h830" path="device/lge/rr_h830" remote="github" revision="lineage-15.1"/>
        <project name="LineageOS/android_kernel_lge_msm8996" path="kernel/lge/h830" remote="github" revision="lineage-15.1"/>
        <project name="LineageOS/android_device_lge_msm8996-common" path="device/lge/msm8996-common" remote="github" revision="lineage$
        <project name="LineageOS/android_vendor_lineage" path="vendor/lineage" remote="github" revision="lineage-15.1" />
        <project name="LineageOS/android_device_lge_g5-common" path="device/lge/g5-common" remote="github" revision="lineage-15.1"/>
</manifest>

synced again
source build/envsetup.sh
./device/lge/h830/setup-makefiles.sh
breakfast h830
Running breakfast or brunch or anything that specifies the device gives me the following error: 

michael@ubuntu:~/android/resurrection$ breakfast h830
build/core/product_config.mk:238: *** Can not locate config makefile for product "rr_h830".  Stop.
Device h830 not found. Attempting to retrieve device repository from ResurrectionRemix-Devices Github (http://github.com/ResurrectionRemix-Devices).
Repository for h830 not found in the ResurrectionRemix-Devices Github repository list.
If this is in error, you may need to manually add it to your .repo/local_manifests/roomservice.xml
build/core/product_config.mk:238: *** Can not locate config makefile for product "rr_h830".  Stop.

** Don't have a product spec for: 'rr_h830'
** Do you have the right repo manifest?

As far as I can see, the device should be there... Any ideas?
Tagged: