Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

android_frameworks_base@2ffe68a2c286a863af21daeb7dfc0302 breaks build

Hi,

I'm maintaining unofficial kccat6/lentislte Resurrection Remix builds.  Today I rebuilt from scratch from the latest Oreo code, and I stumbled over this:  android_frameworks_base commit 2ffe68a2c286a863af21daeb7dfc0302 breaks the build for me.  I'm getting the following list of errors:

ERROR: frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/LineageStatusBarItemHolder.java:31.8: The import org.lineageos.internal.statusbar cannot be resolved
ERROR: frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/LineageStatusBarItemHolder.java:36.20: LineageStatusBarItem cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/LineageStatusBarItemHolder.java:39.23: LineageStatusBarItem cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/LineageStatusBarItemHolder.java:40.27: LineageStatusBarItem cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/LineageStatusBarItemHolder.java:41.23: LineageStatusBarItem cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/LineageStatusBarItemHolder.java:42.27: LineageStatusBarItem cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/LineageStatusBarItemHolder.java:91.18: LineageStatusBarItem cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/LineageStatusBarItemHolder.java:91.56: DarkReceiver cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/LineageStatusBarItemHolder.java:130.14: LineageStatusBarItem cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/LineageStatusBarItemHolder.java:130.58: VisibilityReceiver cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/LineageStatusBarItemHolder.java:137.33: LineageStatusBarItem cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/LineageStatusBarItemHolder.java:141.9: DarkReceiver cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/LineageStatusBarItemHolder.java:145.39: LineageStatusBarItem cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/LineageStatusBarItemHolder.java:146.9: VisibilityReceiver cannot be resolved to a type

Reverting this patch lets me build successfully.

Do I have to add device-specific code or is android_frameworks_base@2ffe68a2c286a863af21daeb7dfc0302 just missing some dependency?

Thanks,
Corinna